Let’s cut to the chase. It’s post holidays and you’re feeling it.
Bloated? Guilty? Off-track and completely unsure how to get back on again?
Let’s make a deal.
You promise not to overthink it and we’ll give you 6 SIMPLE Steps To Help You Get Back On Track again in no time.
Here we go!
- Forgiveness. It was the holidays. To regret the good time spent with loved ones and celebrations would be a loss. So, forgive yourself for the food over-indulgences and treats. Move on!
- Ditch the ‘trigger’ foods: Toss, remove, give away any food that when you start eating, you cannot stop eating. Baking, candy, and treats (alcohol too!). I know you know what we’re taking about.
- Reset your goals: make achievable goals for the next 30, 60, and 90 days, write them down, commit to them, and post them where you can see them every single day.
- Make your favourite healthy meal: We’ve shared with you our newest, clean, and (bonus): healthy meal below! Or make your own… it will give you a sense of empowerment to get creative in the kitchen by doing something good for you and it will help you feel better too!
- Do your favourite workout: don’t pick the hardest one or “double up” to punish yourself up for those you missed (this will just reinforce a negative relationship with exercise). Pick a workout you like and do it! No hesitation. Do it.
- Put some skin in the game: Things get real when you have vested interest in the outcome of your goals and you put some skin in the game. Tell someone your goals and ask for help, invest in a new program, or get some coaching. You don’t have to do it by yourself. You’re better off when you have people around you to support you and remind you of why you started.
If you’re serious about getting back on track, we want to hear from you. Our Coaching is always FREE and we offer proven solutions that are catered to your specific goals that incorporate each and everyone of these steps!
We’re on a mission this holiday season to keep people ACCOUNTABLE and MOTIVATED to continue or start a health and fitness journey. THE YEAR IS NOT OVER YET!
There is no better time. There is no magic pill.
Not sure where to start? We can help!
The first option is for those who are just getting started and need to get moving and try out some different programs.
Join our 21 Day FREE Fitness Challenge.
The second solution is for those ready to hit the ground running by grabbing a 21 Day Challenge Pack (fitness + nutrition). This comse with eight 30-minute workouts, full meal planning nutrition system and Shakeology (delicious superfood meal replacement shake).
We are consistently told how surprised people are at how good the food is and how much they can eat!
There won’t be a better time to go ALL IN.
Time is ticking…
Festive Kale Salad
w/ Sweet Apple Cinnamon Vinaigrette & Pecan Parmesan
Prep time: 25 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 33 mins
Source: Angela Liddon – Oh She Glows
Serves: 4 to 6 servings
For the Pecan Parmesan
- ½ cup pecans, toasted
- 1½ tsps nutritional yeast
- 1½ to 3 tsps extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt
For the Dressing
- 3 Tbsps apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsps + 1 tsp fresh lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- 2 Tbsps pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp fine-grain sea salt
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsps unsweetened applesauce
- ½ tsp minced fresh peel ginger
- 1 bunch kale, destemmed and leaves torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 apple, cored and finely chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ pomegranate arils (about ½ pomegranate)
- Make the Pecan Parmesan: Preheat the oven to 300°F. Spread the pecans in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and toast in the oven for 7 to 9 minutes, until lightly golden and fragrant. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a mini food processor, combine the toasted pecans, nutritional yeast, oil, and salt and process until crumbly and combined. Set aside.
- Make the Dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, lemon juice, maple syrup, cinnamon, salt, oil, applesauce, and ginger until combined.
- To assemble the salad, place the kale in a large salad bowl pour on the dressing. With your hands, massage the dressing into the kale leaves until fully coated. Let stand for at least 30 minutes. The kale will soften slightly during this time.
- Top the kale with apple, cranberries, and pomegranate arils. Sprinkle the Pecan Parmesan over the salad just before serving.